Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reflection Numero Dososososo

So this past week in class was probably the greatest of all time. It probably amounted to the most amount of fun that one could have in an English 112 class. Although, with the great Mrs. Irvin-Rooney teaching, how could there be a dull moment? Tuesday was great because we had an all out debate in class. At least I think this was on Tuesday. It may have been last Thursday, but I guess we will never know. Anyways, the debate was amazing and very self-satisfying. It was almost like a relaxing therapy session, getting all that knowledge and wisdom flowing out there. Then, to top off the great week in English, we had debates on Thursday. Now I know that this actually happened on Tuesday. The debates were a lot of fun and they greatly influenced my opinions on a lot of issues. I had a great time doing my debate on former congressman Eric Massa with my fellow student Matt Bobosky. You remember Matt Bobosky from class, don't you? He also goes by "Bobo," if that's what you call him. Well anyways, I would say our debate got a little more inappropriate than I thought it would be. I did not intend for him to describe the term "snorkeling" to the class. I felt like we had the least professional, but funniest debate of all. I did feel like I forgot a few good points though, but for the most part, I did an amazing job in the debate considering I only pre-wrote my sources and not any facts. This past week of class was amazing though and I certainly hope that there are more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment