Sunday, April 11, 2010

Guess what time of the week it is...Reflections time

This week was amazing, truly amazing. Now there is really only one reason that I say this to you and that is because it was Spring Break. There is no greater week in the school year than Spring Break. One of the things that I dearly look forward to during Spring Break is the chance to sleep in late during every day. However, this amazing plan was halted due to the fact that J. Sarge was not on Spring Break the same week as Goochland. Now this strange plan was used in the great Mrs. Irvin-Rooney's English 112 class, but it was used in Dr. Kopf's Bio 102 class, which starts while the moon is still visible. It was slightly sad though that I was forced to go a whole week without being graced with the presence of Mrs. Irvin-Rooney. I still managed to have a pretty good Spring Break though. I hung out with friends and family, went bowling, saw the movie "Date Night," and had a fun day at Kings Dominion, just to put it in a nutshell. It was not the greatest Spring Break, but it was still pretty good. I am deeply saddened that it had to end so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment