Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Reflection is a must

Well it appears as if it is that time of the week again. It is now that time where I talk about whatever is going on in my life or, as Mrs. Irvin-Rooney calls it, Reflections. I feel like this week was pretty much wasted though. You see, Senior Assassin was going on all week, and I am one of the people that got really involved in that. Let's just say that there was a good chance that I would have one, had I not been cheated. Senior Assassin, for those that do not know, is a game where Seniors try to eliminate their target by getting them wet. At the same time though, the participant has to avoid the person that is targeted after them. I started Senior Assassin with a blast. I quickly eliminated Melissa Houston on the car ride to our English class and stayed away from Lonnie Johnson. In round two, I eliminated Matthew Bobosky a.k.a "Bobo" in the same manner that I eliminated Melissa. I was on a roll. I had eliminated my second target quicker than anyone and was a huge favorite for the win. I did a good job avoiding Ben Verlander and had him beat until the cutoff date. He finally got me on the cutoff date because I thought it ended at 12 noon, when in reality it ended at 3pm. That is why I feel that I was cheated out of Senior Assassin. Shattered Glass was a pretty good movie, too. Although I hated the way that Stephen Glass talked. It was very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment